211. A TCP/IP transfer is diagrammed in the exhibit. A window size of three has been negotiated for this transfer. Which message will be returned from the receiver to the sender as part of this TCP/IP transfer?
A. send ACK 1-3
B. send ACK 3
C. send ACK 4
D. send ACK 4-6
E. send ACK 6
F. send ACK 7
212. Three access points have been installed and configured to cover a small office. What term defines thewireless topology?
213. Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true of the interfaces on Switch1? (Choose two.)
A. Multiple devices are connected directly to FastEthernet0/1.
B. A hub is connected directly to FastEthernet0/5.
C. FastEthernet0/1 is connected to a host with multiple network interface cards.
D. FastEthernet0/5 has statically assigned MAC addresses.
E. FastEthernet0/1 is configured as a trunk link.
F. Interface FastEthernet0/2 has been disabled.
214. Refer to the exhibit. The speed of all serial links is E1 and the speed of all Ethernet links is 100 Mb/s. A static route will be established on the Manchester router to direct traffic toward the Internet over the most direct pathavailable. What configuration on the Manchester router will establish a route toward the Internet for traffic thatoriginates from workstations on the Manchester LAN?
A. ip route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.100.2
B. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 188.8.131.52
C. ip route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.252 184.108.40.206
D. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.100.1
E. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.100.2
F. ip route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 172.16.100.2
215. Refer to the exhibit. An organization connects two locations, supporting two VLANs, through two switchesas shown. Inter-VLAN communication is not required. The network is working properly and there is fullconnectivity. The organization needs to add additional VLANs, so it has been decided to implement VTP. Bothswitches are configured as VTP servers in the same VTP domain. VLANs added to Switch1 are not learned bySwitch2. Based on this information and the partial configurations in the exhibit, what is the problem?
A. Switch2 should be configured as a VTP client.
B. VTP is Cisco proprietary and requires a different trunking encapsulation.
C. A router is required to route VTP advertisements between the switches.
D. STP has blocked one of the links between the switches, limiting connectivity.
E. The links between the switches are access links.
216. Refer to the exhibit. What two results would occur if the hub were to be replaced with a switch that is configured with one Ethernet VLAN? (Choose two.)
A. The number of collision domains would remain the same.
B. The number of collision domains would decrease.
C. The number of collision domains would increase.
D. The number of broadcast domains would remain the same.
E. The number of broadcast domains would decrease.
F. The number of broadcast domains would increase.
217. Refer to the exhibit. Router4 can ping Router5 (172.16.6.5), but not Router7 (172.16.11.7). There are norouting protocols running in any of the routers, and Router4 has Router6 as its default gateway. What can be doneto address this problem?
A. Convert to static NAT.
B. Convert to dynamic NAT.
C. Add a static route in Router7 back to Router4.
D. Change the inside and outside NAT commands.
218. Which two statements describe the Cisco implementation of VLANs? (Choose two.)
A. VLAN 1 is the default Ethernet VLAN.
B. CDP advertisements are only sent on VLAN 1002.
C. By default, the switch IP address is in VLAN 1005.
D. VLANs 1002 through 1005 are automatically created and cannot be deleted.
219. How does a DHCP server dynamically assign IP addresses to hosts?
A. Addresses are permanently assigned so that the host uses the same address at all times.
B. Addresses are assigned for a fixed period of time. At the end of the period, a new request for an address must be made, and another address is then assigned.
C. Addresses are leased to hosts. A host will usually keep the same address by periodically contacting the DHCP server to renew the lease.
D. Addresses are allocated after a negotiation between the server and the host to determine the length of the agreement.
220. What is the purpose of the Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol?
A. to allow traffic to be carried from multiple VLANs over a single link between switches
B. to allow native VLAN information to be carried over a trunk link
C. to allow for managing the additions, deletions, and changes of VLANs between switches
D. to provide a mechanism to manually assign VLAN membership to switch ports
E. to provide a mechanism to dynamically assign VLAN membership to switch ports
221. Refer to the exhibit. What statement is true of the configuration for this network?
A. The configuration that is shown provides inadequate outside address space for translation of the number ofinside addresses that are supported.
B. Because of the addressing on interface FastEthernet0/1, the Serial0/0 interface address will not support theNAT configuration as shown.
C. The number 1 referred to in the ip nat inside source command references access-list number 1.
D. ExternalRouter must be configured with static routes to networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24.
222. What is the purpose of using the traceroute command?
A. to map all the devices on a network
B. to display the current TCP/IP configuration values
C. to see how a device MAC address is mapped to its IP address
D. to see the path a packet will take when traveling to a specified destination
E. to display the MTU values for each router in a specified network path from a source to a destination
223. Refer to the exhibit. The switches on a campus network have been interconnected as shown. All of theswitches are running Spanning Tree Protocol with its default settings. Unusual traffic patterns are observed and itis discovered that Switch9 is the root bridge. Which change will ensure that Switch1 will be selected as the rootbridge instead of Switch9?
A. Lower the bridge priority on Switch1.
B. Raise the bridge priority on Switch1.
C. Lower the bridge priority on Switch9.
D. Raise the bridge priority on Switch9.
E. Disable spanning tree on Switch9.
F. Physically replace Switch9 with Switch1 in the topology.
224. What is the purpose of an ARP request message?
A. It binds the IP address of a host to the network that it is on.
B. It builds a correlation between an IP address and a MAC address.
C. It provides connectivity and path selection between hosts on a network.
D. It encapsulates the Layer 3 address and then passes the packet to Layer 2.
E. It creates a session by passing a header with the destination Layer 2 address to the transport layer.
225. Refer to the exhibit. The network manager is evaluating the efficiency of the current network design. RIPv2 is enabled on all Layer 3 devices in the network. What network devices participate in passing traffic from the PCat 10.10.1.7 to File Server at 10.20.1.6 in the order that they will forward traffic from source to destination?
A. Switch1, Switch2
B. Switch1, Switch2, Router2, Switch2
C. Switch 1, Router1, Switch1, Switch2
D. Switch1, Router1, Router2, Switch2